Just an FYI, today is exactly five months until my wedding. Things are really about to kick into gear and the next 151 days are going to fly.
Back in October I purchased this awesome handmade fascinator at the Renaissance Faire here in North Carolina. I’m really excited to rock it on my wedding day and have started thinking about my wedding day style. So, I’ve created this inspiration board full of super cute, yes, super cute, wedding-day-dos featuring fascinators.
Fascinators are often used with a birdcage veil, which as you may remember I was hoping to wear instead of a traditional veil. Unfortunately, the birdcage didn’t look right with my chosen dress, but I think any of these updos will look great sans veil.
Thanks to WeddingWire.com for the ability to make this board. Inspiration boards are something new to me and to this blog and I hope to include more of them.
And a big thank you to Lauren, who helped me with my inspiration board crisis that some of you witnessed : )
Where to find these featured veils and fascinators:
Clockwise from top left
- Champagne Wedge Birdcage Veil with Champagne and Ivory Feather Fascinator Fresh Water Pearl Center by BrendasBridalVeils
- Cream Orchid Birdcage Veil Headband by HelloDollyDSN
- Bridal Flower Feather Hair Facinator Pearls Satin Lace Edwardian Victorian Ivory White Champagne by FallenSparrow
- Birdcage Veil With Swarovski Crystal by PowderBlueBijoux
- Orchid Hair Clip by PowderBlueBijoux
- The Inella Veil by UptownUrbanCraft
- White Full Side Blusher Birdcage Veil with Detachable White Feather Flower with White Pearls Center Fascinator by BrendasBridalVeils
- White Wild Rose with White Feathers and Ostrich Streamers Birdcage Fascinator by Brendasbridaveils